Senior Engineer - FMI High Tech Solutions
FMI consists of 9 engineering and manufacturing companies, with more than 400 employees. Our products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Conducting feasibility studies and pre-studies
- Specifying, designing, developing and documenting modules
- Supervising the realisation in collaboration with suppliers
- Monitoring and reporting about the progress
- Degree in Engineering; (mechanical, electrical, mechatronic engineering)
- At least 3 to 5 years work experience as Engineer
- Experience with collaboration with external customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of and experience with the tools to be used such as CAD and analysis tools
- Fluent in English; Dutch is a benefit
- Diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We are happy to receive your application via this application link. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Wenzel Hurtak: +31 (0) 6 57 54 38 13.
|Publicationdate||September 1st, 2019|
|Closing date||November 30th, 2019|
|Type of contract||Indefinite contract|
|Salary range||€ 3.000 - € 3.700 gross per month|
|Location adress||Tormentil 1, 5684 PK Best|