Mechanical system architect - FMI High Tech Solutions
FMI High Tech Solutions, Belgium, is part of FMI, a group of 9 companies, active in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. FMI has more than 400 dedicated employees.
We are passionate engineers/technicians who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best possible solutions.
We design, assemble and produce complete integrated systems, mechanical and mechatronic modules, high-end parts, machines and machine lines for a wide range of industries.
Our team is often involved in the project at a very early stage and continues to be part of the project from the basic idea and draft, through rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Creation and investigation of mechanical and mechatronics concepts
- Iteration of proposed concepts together with your project team, peers and in consultation with your counterparts for SW- and E-engineering
- Keep track of your multidisciplinary projects and let them excel in technique, always in relation with the available budget
- To define the technical components/parts and concepts containing the necessary functionality, with optimal material selection and manufacturability
- Developing and designing components and assemblies suitable for the implementation of mechanical and mechatronic modules and tools
- Detailed documentation of the design- and test specifications
- Co-ordination of suppliers and external development partners
- Responsible for the technical part of the project, you have to co-ordinate the detailing of the designs
- Follow-up on the realization and commissioning of the machines/modules up to and including the site acceptance test at the customer, in collaboration with other departments and suppliers
- You have a degree in engineering (MSc or BSc) and you have 5-10 years’ experience in machine construction (mechanical engineering) or high-tech industry
- Knowledge of CAD programs
- Communicative and a team player
- You can motivate a team and coach people
- Problem solving, creative and pragmatic
- Value for money mentality
- Willingness to travel (rather shorter distances and to customers)
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English language; knowledge of German and/or French is a plus
- Varied and challenging projects in a technologically challenging environment
- Development opportunities in a growing company
- Working in an international team where mutual support is a given
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive salary package with additional extra-legal benefits
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We are happy to receive your application via this application link. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Wenzel Hurtak: +31 (0) 6 57 54 38 13.
|Publicationdate||September 1st, 2019|
|Closing date||November 30th, 2019|
|Type of contract||Indefinite contract|
|Salary range||€ 3.000 - € 3.500 gross per month|
|Location adress||Tormentil 1, 5684 PK Best|