Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f) FMI Engineering
FMI consists of 9 engineering and manufacturing companies, with more than 400 employees. Our products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the best solutions that match our customers’ needs
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to (rapid) prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Conducting feasibility studies and pre-studies
- Specifying, designing, developing, documenting and testing the systems taking into account the functional product requirements, manufacturability, product life, serviceability and cost
- Supervising realisation through initial use of the design in collaboration with other disciplines and suppliers
- Monitoring and reporting about the progress of the project with regard to content, time and cost
- B Eng or M Eng Degree in (mechanical, mechatronic engineering)
- At least 3 to 5 years work experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with collaboration with external customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of and experience with the tools to be used such as CAD and analysis tools
- Fluent in English; Dutch is a benefit
- Diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We are happy to receive your application via this application link. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Wilbert de Jongh (Recruitment Coordinator); +31 6 86 83 89 63.