Projectmanager (m/f) FMI Engineering
FMI consists of 9 engineering and manufacturing companies, with more than 400 employees. Our products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
Your tasks as a Projectmanager:
- Drawing-up the project plan and realisation of project organisation
- Monitoring of and reporting about the progress of the project with regard to content, time and cost
- Solving adjustments and failures that occur within the project implementation in a timely manner
- Monitoring the objective and/or size of the project and signal promptly if the customer want to adjust these
- Functional managing of project staff
- Consistently making and maintaining contact so project objectives can be realised
- Delivering and assessment of the project at customer, internal organisation and suppliers.
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, mechatronic engineering)
- at least 5 years of experience in the high tech industry
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Projectmanager of Senior/ Lead Engineer
- fluent in English; Dutch is a benefit
- Diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- A good salary supplemented with good working conditions
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We are happy to receive your application via this application link. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Wilbert de Jongh (Recruitment Coordinator); +31 6 86 83 89 63.