Engineer (m/f) FMI Engineering
FMI consists of 9 engineering and manufacturing companies, with more than 400 employees. Our products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Conducting feasibility studies and minor pre-studies
- Designing and/or developing and documenting sub-modules
- Providing support to production during realisation in collaboration with suppliers
- Analysing sub-module requirements and drawing up the production documentation
- Ensures that the designs meet the requirements of the project plan as defined in the specifications
- Discussing the manufacturability and serviceability of the design. Recognises the necessity of production tools
- Ensures suitable product information/TPD to enable production, testing and maintenance of the product
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering; level of working and thinking preferably on bachelor’s or university level
- Good communication skills, ambitious, analytical, pragmatic, pro-active in acquiring knowledge to solve technical problems
- Capable of working independently but also in a team
- Knowledge of 2D/3D CAD-systems
- Fluent in English language; Dutch is a plus
- Diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- Excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We are happy to receive your application via this application link. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Elvira Geilvoet (HR Officer): +31 164 21 36 05.