Key Account Manager (m/f fulltime) FMI Instrumed
FMI INSTRUMED is a specialized company in the field of precision manufacturing. We have a modern machine park for machining, additive manufacturing, finishing and assembly of high-quality surgical instruments and orthopedic implants. We continuously aim for perfection in the manufacture of our products. This ensures that FMI INSTRUMED is always looking for well-trained professionals with a passion for technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager who wants to expand our team.
As Key Account Manager at FMI INSTRUMED you are responsible for an ambitious part of our new business. You achieve your revenue objectives from new customers. Expanding our customer base is the main focus of your job. If you like to be part of a team and are also highly capable of achieving our goals, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Realizing revenue targets according to plan
- Taking care of good customer and relationship management
- Frequent customer visits throughout Europe and the USA
- Identifying the needs of (potential) customers
- Acquisition of new customers
- (Co) organizing trade fairs (international)
- You have completed an technical-commercial Bachelor or University education
- Experienced with the medical orthopedic sector in a technical environment
- A track record in the medical supply of implants and instruments is preferable
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Dutch and a third language is preferable
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Working in a motivated team, within a growing and ambitious organization
- To our opinion personal development is import so we encourage this
- A challenging and flexible environment
Does our vacancy appeal to you? Please apply by means of an application letter and curriculum vitae, for the attention of Mr. H. Jansen: H.Jansen@fmi.nl