Senior Software engineer (m/f) FMI Industrial Modules GmbH
FMI Industrial Modules GmbH is the German subsidiary of FMI, a group comprising of 15 companies, operating from 13 locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. FMI has more than 400 dedicated employees.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- designing, programming, configuring, testing and commissioning of PLC systems for our customers
- creating functional design in a multidisciplinary team consisting of mechanical, electrical and software engineers
- designing a control program by using the standard development tools for the PLC (mainly Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 programmed in structured text and C++)
- university degree in a technical field (computer science, automation, mechatronic, electrical engineering)
- a least 5 years oft experience in a similar job
- experience with PLC systems (preferably Beckhoff TwinCAT 3)
- deep knowledge in object-oriented programming
- knowledge of programming in structured text and C++
- fluent in English language
- German and/or Dutch language is a benefit
- diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- development opportunities in a growing business
- working together with an international team where the mutual support is self-evident
- flexible management of working time
- fair compensation
Lisa Burgdorf, Human Resources: +49 241 44 65 43 33