Lead Engineer (m/f) FMI Industrial Modules GmbH
FMI Industrial Modules GmbH is the German subsidiary of FMI, a group comprising of 15 companies, operating from 13 locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. FMI has more than 400 dedicated employees.
Link to German translation/Link zur deutschen Übersetzung
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Perform feasibility studies and preliminary studies.
- Specification, design, development, documentation and testing of systems taking into account the functional product requirements, feasibility, usability and costs.
- Support of realization from design right through to assembling and first commissioning in cooperation with other departments and suppliers.
- Creation of project plans and implementation of the project organization.
- Monitoring the progress of projects in terms of content, time and costs and the reporting in close collaboration with the project leader.
- Technical control of project staff.
- Contributing that the technical knowledge as well as the existing abilities will be developed and expanded.
- university degree in a technical field (mechanical, mechatronic, or electrical engineering)
- relevant experience in design and development, automation, or electrical technology
- knowledge and experience in the technical leadership and coordination of employees
- deep knowledge and application expertise in at least one of the following software:
- SolidWorks and/or NX Unigraphics
- LabVIEW and/or TwinCAT
- fluent English
- German and/or Dutch is a benefit
- diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- development opportunities in a growing business
- working together with an international team where the mutual support is self-evident
- flexible management of working time
- fair compensation
Lisa Burgdorf, Human Resources: +49 241 44 65 43 33