System Designer (m/f) FMI Engineering
FMI consists of 9 engineering and manufacturing companies, with more than 400 employees. Our products and services include component manufacturing and the assembly of modules and integrated systems.
We are engineers who enjoy challenges and who dare to challenge our customers’ thoughts, in order to come up with the very best solutions possible.
We design, produce and assemble complete integrated systems, mechanical modules, mechatronic modules and high-end parts for a wide range of industries. The team is often involved from the very early stages of design and development. Our involvement continues from basic idea and draft, right through to rapid prototyping, realization and comprehensive documentation.
- Conducting feasibility studies and pre-studies on system level
- Specifying, designing, developing, documenting and testing the systems taking into account the functional product requirements, manufacturability, product life, serviceability and cost
- Supervising realisation through initial use of the design in collaboration with other disciplines and suppliers
- Contribute to development and expansion of the technical knowledge and competences within the company
- Drawing-up the project plan and realisation of the project organisation
- Monitoring, anticipating and reporting about the progress of the project with regard to content, time and cost
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic)
- 5 to 10 years work experience as Lead Engineer
- Ample experience with collaboration with external customers and suppliers
- Profound knowledge of and experience with the tools to be used such as CAD and analysis tools
- Fluent in English
- Diversified challenging projects in an exciting technological environment
- excellent career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Does this vacancy appeal to you? We would like to receive your application via the application button below. You can always contact us for more information: contact person is Wilbert de Jongh (Recruitment Coordinator); phone number +31 6 86 83 89 63.